Survey: 52% of SMBs Still Don’t Have a Website
According to the results, 52% of SMBs still don’t have a website, and more than half also don’t measure the results of their marketing programs. While 51% of SMBs do use some type of accounting operations technology, less use “appointment booking and scheduling (39%), customer relationship management (34%), point-of-sale systems (25%), and acquisition marketing (14%).
Now, you have to be online, but what does that mean? And how do you do it? You need a website and SEO on top of that and there’s more work to go. You don’t know a lot of information. It’s a normal education thing, but if you are a plumber or a contractor, you’re on the roof all day. You come home, have dinner, do billing, return calls, and then maybe you get to the website. Small businesses are tradespeople mostly. Tradespeople do their trade; they aren’t professional business managers.
Introducing Web E Store Website Builder
In this video, Bob was able to create his own amazing website for his local business in under two minutes using Web E Store’s easy website builder.
Web E Store has a solution to solve the problems facing today’s small businesses.
- Easy Click & Add website builder
- Hundreds of customizable themes
- Marketing Tools to measure results
- Easy to use Calendar tool
- Collect emails from your site visitors using our easy to use Contact Form builder
- Quickly schedule appointments
- Includes a robust Customer Relationship Management system
- Take online orders with built in Ecommerce Shopping Cart system
- Includes FREE online marketing training center
Take the next step and get started today.