If you are not selling products online, focus your site on collecting leads for your business. Use your site to collect lead databases and keep in contact with your customers using the mailing list/newsletter tools.
Email marketing / newsletter
Keep in touch with your visitors and promote your site using email campaigns.
- Import your existing newsletters subscribers
- Setup drip campaigns (also known as auto responders) to automatically send predetermined messages on preset intervals
- Allow visitors to your site to subscribe to your newsletters
- Setup multiple mailing list groups to notify subscribers of specials promotions or events
Create contact forms on your website, allowing your site visitors to communicate with you. Also, keep track of your visitors by creating valuable lead databases.
- Auto responders
- Secure data collection
- Collect tracking information to know how visitors reached your site
Contact / lead database